The 66th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
Date : Jun 9(Fri) -Jun 11(Sun), 2023
Venue :PACIFICO Yokohama
Department of Nephrology Saitama Medical University
|Program Committee Chairs
Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama（PACIFICO Yokohama） 1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, JAPAN
Map : https://www.pacifico.co.jp/Portals/0/resources/promoter/dl/pdf/map_E_color_202206.pdf
|Registration fee||・Medical doctors : 15,000 JPY|
|・Co-medical : 8,000 JPY|
|・Medical trainee and Post-graduate students in co-medical field : free
(Certification from a supervisor or Identification Card for student required)
|・University students : free
(Identification Card for student required)
|Secretariat||3-28-8 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Japanese Society of Nephrology
The Secretariat of the 66th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
E-mail : email@example.com
Schedule for Other Meetings of JSN
>> Show the schedule for Other Meetings
ASN2012 MEETING REPORT
|AFCKDI International Advisory Council meeting|
|Time||Nov.2, 2012 at the ASN, San Diego CA, USA|
|Place||Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego Bayfront|
|Attendance||Haiyan Wang, Gavin Becker, Vivekanand Jha, Lynn Gomez, Kriang Tungsanga, Anutra Chittinandana, Jimmy Teo Boon, Jafar Tazeen, Hung-Chun Chen, Kim Suhnggwon, Yoshinari Yasuda, Kunitoshi Iseki, Enyu Imai, Yusuke Tsukamoto (Chair)|
Agenda and discussion:
1. Report of the 6th AFCKDI in Chandigrah by Dr Jha.:
●About 300 participants joined the meeting and it was very successful in implementing CKD initiative as well as acknowledging AFCKDI activity particularly in South Asia.
2. 7th AFCKDI in 2013:
●Dr Cittinandana, president of the Nephrology Society of Thailand, will host the meeting on Aug. 3, 2013 following the annual congress of the NST at Pataya. ●Dr Cittinanadana proposed the main theme of the conference would be a prevention of CKD. IAC members also suggested topics such as;
・How to adapt global CKD guidelines in Asia
・Analyzing risks of CKD in Asia based on the Registry workgroup data
・Asian CKD Best Practice recommendations
3. Asian CKD Best Practice Recommendations:
The topic of our 2nd recommendation was discussed and the "Management of CKD" would be a good candidate.
4. Future meetings:
●It was endorsed that the 8th AFCKDI meeting will be in Tokyo in 2014 accompanied with the APCN.
●The candidate city for the 2015 meeting is called.
| ASN2012 Report # 2 (censure: Iseki, Tsukamoto)
1. AFCKDI Registry Working Group
|Time||Nov. 2, 2012 18:45-19:45 at the ASN, San Diego CA, USA|
|Place||Hilton San Diego Bayfront|
|Attendance||Vivekanand Jha (Co-chair), Kunitoshi Iseki (Co-chair), Ho Jun Chin, Chi-Bon Leung, Shang-Jyh Hwang, Chih-Kang Chiang, Kearkiat Praditpornsilpa, Yoshinari Yasuda, Takashi Wada, Enyu Imai, T Maruyama,|
Agenda and discussion:
1) Asian CKD cohorts: So-far, only three countries such as Japan, Korea, and India provided general screening cohort. CKD registry paper was published recently in the Lancet from China. We could collect references to do meta-analysis similar to the activity of KDIGO. In the KDIGO-PC, ethnicity was White, Black, and Asians which is Japanese. We have multiple ethnic groups in Asian countries at least four such as Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Indians. We may construct consortium like KDIGO. Few data is available on microalbuminuria in Asian countries in KDIGO.
2) Dialysis registry: Dialysis therapy is developing in Asian countries. In 2013, we will discuss at JSDT2013 and 7th AFCKDI in Thailand.
3) Proposal from JSN: Drs. T Yasuda (Nephrotic syndrome), T Wada (diabetes associated CKD), and Y Yasuda (IgA-ACCESS) presented ongoing projects in Japan. Other than Japan, tonsillectomy is seldom neither performed nor recommended for the treatment of IgA nephropathy. We need further collaboration.